Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassins Creed Two Different Paths

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Assassins Creed Two Different Paths - Page 39 Empty Re: Assassins Creed Two Different Paths

Post  jayj Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Sofia nodded to him, "Be safe"

Altair moved through the village killing guards as he moved.

Robert smiled, "Ahh welcome... Yasmin"

The guard held her in place not letting her move.
jayj
jayj
Admin

https://animeforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Assassins Creed Two Different Paths - Page 39 Empty Re: Assassins Creed Two Different Paths

Post  Nanashi Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:47 pm

Ezio kissed the back of her hand 'i will be' with that he moved out

Al Mualim called a retreat to the castle fortress, he was sure Altair would have gotten Yasmin to safety by now, he didnt know they were actually hunting her

Yasmin froze he knew her name 'what? i am... only a village girl..... let me go!' she screamed clearly terrified, though she was in deep danger herself she was worried about her horse
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:49 pm

Sofia watched him leave before she slumped down on the chair sighing heavily she would worry she knew she would. She did hate to admit how much she had fallen for him.

Altair moved to her house finding it was on fire. He looked inside she was not there so he moved to the back untying the horse and tying it up somewhere more safe.

Robert moved forward making the guard follow with Yasmin in his arms.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:51 pm

more than an hour had passed and Ezio had not yet returned

Al Mualim was waiting at the gates of the fortress for all of his assassins and guards to get in quickly

Yamin cried out 'unhand me! i bare you no ill will, im only a young girl, ive never fought in my life!'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Sofia was shaking she was so worried it had been an hour. Sighing she moved from the home to find La Volpe like he had asked.

Altair ran back to the fortress unsure of whether he should of kept looking.

"Ahh do be quiet" Robert replied as they moved on without interruption.

jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:58 pm

this had been harder than expected francesco was heavily guarded after the escape

one of the men beckoned him over 'your work is not yet done, follow us'

Al Mualim had moved to face the intruder

Yasmin was frozen by fear, tears streamed down her face, she was in deep danger
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:00 pm

Sofia just barged right into the thieves guild and moved up to La Volpe, "Ezio has not returned he told me to come to you as you would know what to do!" she was hiding the worry... well trying to.

Altair moved over, "What is it i have to do?"

Robert held out his hand telling his guard to fall back slightly with her as he moved forward.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:02 pm

La Volpe moved letting her in properly 'and i do know what to do...' he moved sending some of his thieves to go and inspect

'just do as i do' the man stated as he climbed up the tower leading him to three wooden planks

Al Mualim looked up, they were almost in place

Yasmin felt a hand cover her mouth so she couldnt scream out yet
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Sofia nodded to him, "Thank you" she was trying to sound like she did not care but it did not work. The worry had clearly seeped out in her voice.

Altair moved up quietly.

Robert looked up and started to speak "Your village lays in flames and how long until your fortress falls from within!"

jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:09 pm

La Volpe offered her into his bar giving her a drink, in truth, Ezio had just told him to look after her, but he would assess himself if he was dead or not 'my spies will do their job'

Al Mualim fought back 'my men are not weak, they will stand against you, we will not fall from within... my men do not fear death, infact they welcome it!'

Yasmin was silent but tears streamed down her face
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:13 pm

"Ah thank you" Sofia smiled taking the drink and sitting down, "When i get my hands on him oh he is in trouble... making me go out in such horrid clothing" she sighed she was worried and this was her way of showing.

"Good they can have it!" Robert replied.

The guard did not care he held her in place.

jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:16 pm

La Volpe chuckled slightly 'well it isnt really adequate dress for a lady is it, but i have little to offer you also, my thieves wear whatever rags we can find... men and women alike'

Al Mualim pointed to Altair and the two other men 'go on, go to God!'

the guard performed a leap of faith into a haystack, knowing the other two would follow him

Yasmins eyes were wide, she didnt know they hadnt jumped to their deaths, but from this height she couldnt tell who it was, she was shaking, scared out of her mind
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:19 pm

Sofia sipped the drink, "It is fine..." she found herself tapping her foot lightly she was never good with waiting.

Altair performed the leap of faith perfectly in time landing in the haystack safely.

"So you would sacrifice your daughter so easily" Robert stated the smirk upon his face as he beckoned the guard forward.

The guard moved forward and forced Yasmin to her knees.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:21 pm

La Volpe could tell she was worried 'do not worry about Ezio, he is strong, he will not die so easily'

Yasmin cried silently being forced down, she could die

Al Mualim screamed out his rage 'YASMINA!'

one of the men was explaining to Altair what to do when he heard his master scream
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:24 pm

"I am not worrying about him... he is the last thing i am worrying about" Sofia replied curtly even though it was a clear lie.

Altair had moved quickly and quietly to the trap but stopped before he set it off seeing Yasmin there and Al Mualims shout. His eyes were wide slightly.

Robert smiled, "Your food is gone.. your village is in ruins and your daughter... is in my grasp... what will you do?"

The guard held her in place in a harsh grip.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:32 pm

'of course' La Volpe laughed 'and what if he doesnt return what then my girl?'

Al Mualim was at loss, what was he supposed to do, it was essentially his daughter or every man behind these walls

Yasmin screamed out now crying as she did 'FATHER ABANDON ME... LEAD YOUR MEN TO VICTORY'

most of the men didnt even know this girl was Al Mualims daughter, but when she spoke they all believed it as she spoke with the courage of an Assassin, even if she was crying
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:35 pm

Sofia looked down bring her knees up on the chair to hug, "Then i have to move on... away from here" she whispered she did not bother hiding the worry in her voice then.

Altair looked for a plan... he could cut the trap and try to balance on the logs and get to her before she was crush but it was a risk.

"What now? let us in and i may spare her life" Robert replied.

The guard slapped her to keep her quiet.

jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:38 pm

La Volpe lifted her cheek 'do not worry, he worries for you enough, he will return'

Al Mualim was at a loss he looked at his men and then back at Roberts, they were clearly outnumbered

Yasmin cried harder 'ALTAIR!' she couldnt see him but she hoped he heard her 'ALTAIR I NEED YOU!' she was scared and he was the one she wanted to rely on

Al Mualim was shocked, why on earth would she scream for Altair
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:40 pm

Sofia looked down, "Would it be too much trouble to ask if i could stay here... he did not tell me what to do once i came to you" she whispered.

Altair closed his eyes it was all he had he cut the trap and moved with the logs being quick and careful.

The guard pushed Yasmin into one to save himself but luckily Altair moved taking her up in his arms so she would not get hurt.

Robert called his mane back and made his horse move quickly so he did not get hit.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:43 pm

'stay here he will come here, i know it' La Volpe nodded

Yasmin gripped him tight 'Altair...' tears still streamed down her face, she had been so scared

Al Mualim was angry but at the same time relieved 'men, to the village' he ordered them out lifting the gate to get them to help the village men put out the fires and move the dead, he would deal with everything else later
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:45 pm

It was nightfall a good few hours had gone by and Sofia had fallen asleep in the chair hugging her legs. The worry had taken its toll on her. She had paced for most of that time but when she sat herself back down she fell asleep.

Altair moved into the fortress before setting her down safely.

jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:47 pm

Ezio had moved in, mostly unharmed just scrapes, he was tired, but he needed to see Sofia

Yasmin wouldnt let go of him, she was shaking 'oh Altair.. you came... you really came'

some of the men watched them as they moved passed, was this why Altair was favored, did he have something with Al Mualims daughter?
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Sofia was sound asleep in the chair frowning.

"I did come for you when the attack was found but you were gone in your house... do not worry the horse should be safe" Altair stated.

jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:51 pm

Ezio didnt wake her, he didnt want to disturb her, he knelt down by the chair 'sorry i am late' he whispered

Yasmin touched his cheek gently her eyes still poured tears down her own cheeks from the fear 'i knew youd come for me' she choked out 'i.. i knew you wouldnt abandon me'

most of the fires were being put out now and the dead were being moved
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:53 pm

Sofia snapped her eyes open hearing his voice she may of been sleeping but she was waiting for him, "Ezio?" she whispered first her hand touching his cheek slightly just making sure he was real. Then she slapped him, she was angry.

"Come on... get a hold of yourself... your father is worried" Altair replied.

jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next