Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuchiki scandal

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Kuchiki scandal - Page 39 Empty Re: The Kuchiki scandal

Post  jayj Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:56 pm

"Hold on Mizaki.... he is just an innocent bystander leave him out of this" Karui pleaded moving infront of Ishida, "He has nothing to do with..."
jayj
jayj
Admin

https://animeforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:00 pm

'what are you talking about, i told you already' Ishida spoke 'im a class mate of Kuchiki Karui's and i hate shinigami'

Nanashi glared 'like i care about that'

Ishida sighed '... Ishida Uryuu... pleased to make your aquaintence'

Nanashi kept her icy glare 'what?'

Ishida spoke again 'well... since you put it that way i should at least tell you my name.... you'll want to know the name of the guy who defeated you'

Nanashi half smiled, almost amused 'okay, ive decided....'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:02 pm

"No don't do it Mizaki... Uryuu" Karui pleaded slightly worried as to what was to happen now.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:04 pm

Nanashi moved without hesitation and without another word, she slashed at the boy, fighting with an almost calm manner he had no chance soon he was at her feet, bleeding 'look at this... i told you so' she gave a small glance to Byakuya, almost like she craved her approval, wanted his pride
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:07 pm

Byakuya nodded slightly just watching.

Karui watched in horror she couldn't do anything.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Nanashi took a second in a smile that he had nodded to her, she turned back raising her sword 'i guess i shall close the curtain... remember this before you die..... Nanashi..... no Kuchiki Misaki!' she gave the name that Byakuya had given to her '....that is the name of the woman who shall kill you... remember it' just as she was about to plunge her blade into the mans heart she was hit, she felt someone move past her and she turned 'what?!'

Ichigo was standing there with his sword out 'Kurosake Ichigo! the one who will defeat you!! REMEMBER IT!'

Nanashis eyes widened 'a... shinigami?... who are you? whos orders are you following? what the....' she took in his whole appearance 'what is with that stupidly oversized sword?' she stated rather coolly her tone suggested she thought him an idiot, and that she looked down on him

'huh?' Ichigo looked 'well it is kinda big, isnt it, i thought it was pretty big compared to Karui's but up until now, there hasnt been anyone else to compare to!'

Nanashi froze
what the... how is it so big? the zanpactou reflects the amount of spiritual pressure... how can it be that a rookie has so much power
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Karui's eyes widened when she saw Ichigo, "What... no... the idiot i told him not to come" she whispered.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:26 pm

'i see' Nanashi narrowed her eyes 'you're the human who stole Kauri's powers'

'so what if i am?' Ichigo stated

'you will die here' Nanashi stated calmly rushing in attack

Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:35 pm

"Kurosaki.... Ichigo...!" Byakuya stated his eyes showing no signs of emotion at all.

Karui just quietly watched slightly fearful.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Nanashi attacked him pushing him back 'is that all you have?, is that big sword of yours just decorative'

'oh shut up' Ichigo panted 'youre getting annoying! youll end up biting your tongue' he was trying hard to keep up though, this woman was fast

finally Nanashi tore at his skin 'its over... you die.. and Kauri gets back her powers.... and then... Karui will be executed in Soul Society.... you're pretty stupid arent you.. Karui came out here all by herself so you wouldnt stop me, you should have just stayed at home and waited... you came here for nothing, did you actually think you could do something to change this... a hasty shinigami like you cant even put one scratch on a shinigami like me' all she craved for was Byakuyas attention as she finished speaking she felt a graze hit her chin

Ichigo spoke 'oops sorry, you were in the middle of taking so happily, there was a pause and my hand slipped, did i interrupt your speech?.... sorry, please continue talking, you were saying something about 'one scratch''

Nanashi wiped the blood from her chin, her arrogance had caused that, she didnt even look at Byakuya, incase he was disappointed in her 'bastard'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:40 pm

"I knew he looked familiar... 33hours ago, using our undercover sources we were able to see the image. We sent Menos Grande to the void due to the scar... he gave him" Byakuya stated in his usual tone.

Karui was looking down slightly gripping her arm.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:43 pm

Nanashi looked up at Byakuya 'no..' she was still embarrassed by her mistake 'the quality of our undercover force must be dropping, this man gave a menose a scar?... are you expecting me to believe that Byakuya-sama?'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:44 pm

"Nanashi" Byakuya sighed slightly.

Karui looked at Ichigo... why had he come?.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:52 pm

'but just look at his sword, Byakuya-sama!, its big but it has no strength to back it up, its obvious hes ot capable of exterminating evil spirits!.... hey, human, whats the name of your Zanpakutou?'

Ichigo raised his eyebrow 'huh? name? i dont do that kinda thing, you actually go around naming your swords?'

Nanashi glared 'figures, he didnt even ask his own sword its name, and to think he comes to fight as my equal' she was desperate to show Byakuya that her blade had not dulled 'come back after you train for 2000 more years' she stated coldly transforming her sword 'JUDGE, SHIKI'

Ichigo watched 'her sword has.....!!'

Nanashi jumped up 'heres blood to wet your blade!'

Ichigo moved to defend himself he was stricken as he was slashed by the giant scythe

'this is the end for you, worthless rookie, you will lose to me, Kuchiki Mizaki' Nanashi stated using the name Byakuya had given her once more 'you will die here' she attacked her sword cutting deep into Ichigos left shoulder 'im sorry, this is due to our difference in strength... a zanpactou can change shape and size depending on the spiritual pressure of the owner... this is my true strength.... see you, rookie, i have no personal grudge against you, but you are not fit to live in this world, ill slowly finish you off and then ill be returning' she smiled slightly thinking that she could make up for her error that Byakuya would be proud of her
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Karui shook she couldn't let him die it would be all her fault. Without think she ran and grabbed Nanashi's arm stopping her from attacking. She couldn't do it... she couldn't let Ichigo die because of her.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:57 pm

'what the hell do you think youre doing!' Nanashi barked coldly 'are you trying to make this into a bigger crime?' she was shaking she could not let Karui get into more trouble, because deep down she knew that Byakuya cared for her
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:58 pm

"Ichigo... run... if you can stand then run now save yourself" Karui pleaded not letting go of Nanashi just yet... she wanted to give him a chance of full life.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Ichigo moved clenching his sword

'oh you still have enough strength to move around... well thats good, giving the last blow to someone whos already half dead is boring' Nanashi stated 'one more time then, enjoy your final moments'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:01 pm

"Ichigo... listen to me!!!" Karui pleaded yet again, "Run RUN NOW!" she stepped forward slightly her eyes wide.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Nanashi narrowed her eyes 'if you wont attack, i will'

suddenly there was a wave of intense spiritual pressure

his pressure is increasing
Nanashi thought, and in an instant she felt a cut slash at her shoulder 'ugh.....' she saw another coming and helt her scythe infront of her face to defend, but was pushed off her feet by Ichigos attack, she felt blood dripping from her forehead down her face
where did he suddenly get all this power

Ichigo shouted 'HA! whats wrong!? your movements became really slow, and so suddenly too!'

what is he talking about

'i dont know why BUT I FEEL GREAT!' Ichigo shouted 'nothing hurts anymore I DONT THINK I WILL LOSE TO YOU!'

Nanashi felt herself slip her stance his pressure was so heavy now, she wanted so despreately to prove herself to Byakuya and now she felt this heavy pressure pushing her, of all people, down

Ichigo moved 'lets end this! im going to be the winner!'

Nanashi closed her eyes, she couldnt move
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:09 pm

In one swift fluid movement silence rang through the street. The light flickered as Byakuya stood the other side with a piece of blade in his hand. He showed no expression. Nor the fact he had just saved his beloved. Slowly he let the blade clatter to the floor from his two fingers as he looked at Ichigo.

Karui held a breath just watching... it couldn't be she didn't see anything.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Ichigo stopped
what the blades gone?....
he looked up at Nanashi who had now hung her head
it wasnt her
he looked up to see Byakuya holding the broken sword
that guy? ... impossible, he cant do anything that far away!

Nanashis head was hung now, because of her Byakuya had to move, had to join in
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:15 pm

"You are slow.... even when falling" Byakuya stated as he was now beside Ichigo glaring down at him with his emotionless eyes.

"BYAKUYA-SAMA!" Karui called drawing attention to her instead of Ichigo.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:17 pm

whats going on, did i get attacked? ... i cant tell whether he attacked from the back or the front... it hurts...
Ichigo was thinking

Nanashi had looked up in time to admire her lovers work
amazing... i barely saw the last two movements.. i didnt even see when he pulled out his blade.. or even when he sheathed it when he was done, if i had a hard time taking in what i just saw, that man probably doesnt even know what hit him.... but still... what twas that abnormal behaviour just awhile ago?

Ichigo had fallen on the floor in defeat
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:18 pm

"Is something the matter my love?" Byakuya asked in a slightly softer tone.

Karui was staring at Ichigo concern filled her eyes.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next