Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lies Beneath The Truth

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Lies Beneath The Truth Empty Lies Beneath The Truth

Post  jayj Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:55 pm

So The soul Society has been gradually changing, new captains old captains some being promoted to the royal guard. Either way the Serietie was just the same, the only place that was different was the Royal palace... the kings daughter had run fled to the Serietie but he of course did not know that. The King had alerted the head captain though it wouldnt do much seeing as the head captain did not know the girl or what she looked like and now the king feared his daughter was kidnapped he had not seen her in years the last thing he had was a note she left saying one word goodbye but the King knew one thing that he would see his daughter again and bring her back to the palace one day, but for now all he could do was wait, as he had handed it over to The Onmitsukidō
to find and bring back his daughter safe and well.

So It was another normal day in the Serietie like all the other days...

Name: Hanae-Hime

Birthday: 22nd April

Family: Hanae is the daughter of the king in the soul society, everyone knows he has a daughter but no one has seen her or even knows what she looks like. The Royal family is just Hanae and her father, of course they have loads of royal guards and private assassins, but the royal family proved to much for Hanae as they expected her to be perfect in every way and put so much pressure on the young girl she couldnt take it, so she ran away into the Serietie to lead a normal life which she so badly wanted.

Looks: Hanae used to have beautiful long red hair with a fringe, but she cut it with her own sword making it now just below her shoulders. Hanae is slim and slender but has beautiful curves underneath her clothes, she is fairly short reaching only about 5ft. Hanae has an unusual eye colour being them pale pink almost red like but they glisten in the light sometimes. Hanae has very pale skin as she doesnt go out in the sun much seeing as she prefers the night to the day.

Personality: Hanae is mysterious person, being from the Royal family she is always polite more out of habit. Hanae treats everyone equal and always has a smile on her face around others... though if you look carefully and actually read her you can tell she very much feels alone. When others are not around Hanae a smile does not reach her face and she is always thinking alone...

Work: Hanae works in the 13th division, she choose that division mainly because it was friendly and no one would suspect a thing of her there as they all trusted each other. Hanae is the 4th and works hard always smiles to everyone to avoid any suspicion at all, her captain is Ukitake Juuyshiro and 3rd seat was Kaien Shiba.

Skills: Hanae is good all round based in Kido, Hakudo, Zanjitsu and Hoho. Hanaes skills with her sword are precise and to the point, she has good strength and is not weak though can be overpowered. Hakudo is not her best but she can still perform in it well. Hanae is very good with Kido and always has powerful shots which are accurate she could of been a good healer and always considered transferring to fourth. Hanae is good with Hoho though not as fast as people in second but when needed she can be seeing as she had to use her fastest flash step to get out of the palace undetected.

Zanpakuto: Its rumored she has a beautiful but deadly zanpackto, no one has seen it or its true power yet.

Lies Beneath The Truth 1256630061_470x353_hot-anime-girl-in-red-kimono
Hanae as the princess before she cut her hair to just below her shoulders.

Last edited by jayj on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
jayj
jayj
Admin

https://animeforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Lies Beneath The Truth Empty Re: Lies Beneath The Truth

Post  Nanashi Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Name: Renya Shihōin

Birthday: 16th September

Family: Renya was born the second princess of the Tenshiheisōban (天賜兵装番, House of Godly Gears), The Shihōin family; one of the four noble families, her elder sister Yoruichi is the first Princess and head of house

Looks: Renya has long purple hair, dark amethyst coloured eyes and tanned skin; she is slightly shorter than her elder sister, with a slim and toned but curvy figure. Her uniform is the sleeveless and backless Onmitsukidō uniform, with long black wrist guards and tabi boots, though she is often seen in ornate Kimonos, no matter what she is wearing there will always be hidden weapons on her person

Personality: Renya is intelligent and witty, she holds an intimate knowledge of the Soul Society and its workings through her work, at work she is very serious and likes to get her duties done, though out of work she is very friendly, and behaves alot like her sister, not really what a noble should act like

Work: Renya works solely for the Onmitsukidō as second-in-command, she more or less runs the Covert Operatives while her sister concentrates on the 2nd Division, when any of the five sub-divisions (Punishment Force, Patrol Corps, Detention Unit, Correctional Force and the Top Secret unnamed branch) are needed, Renya is the one who will probably show up to deal with it

Skills: Renya is fast, exceptionally fast. she fights hand to hand combat mostly or uses small throwing weapons, she uses her sword mainly for killing with one stab.

Zanpakuto: she has her Shikai, though noone has seen it because she rarely fights with her sword

Lies Beneath The Truth KimonoGirl-SW
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:19 pm

Yoruichi was sitting in the second division just looking over the paperwork thinking to herself.

Hanae was outside sat by the river in the 13th division alone, her mind had wandered off to the memory that had kept plaguing her for days on end.

It was the dead of night when Hanae wrote that one word on a piece of paper and left, she remembered arriving in the soul society and found an old torn down shack to stay in. Hanae remembered how she sat in the middle of that shack a storm ragging outside as she used her sword cutting her hair to just below her shoulders so she wouldnt be easily recognized.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Renya was in the main office for the Covert Operatives, working

Ukitake was sitting at his desk, he really needed a vice captain, but Kaien kept refusing to be promoted
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Yoruichi was working away, she looked up summoning her sister here.

Hanae sighed lettnig her fingers dance across the water, not a trace of smiled on her face.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:27 pm

Renya stood up, moving with such speed without hesitation that soon she was bowed before her sister 'Onee-sama you called?'

Ukitake closed his eyes, Kaien was determined to not be vice-captain, maybe he should ask someone else
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:29 pm

"A note addressed to you, top secret" Yoruichi stated handed a fancy looking parchment to her sister.

Hanae stood up placing a smiled on her face before she walked inside 13th.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:33 pm

Renya took the note 'have you seen its contents? Onee-sama?'

Ukitake smiled looking up 'ahhh just the person i was thinking about'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Yoruichi shook her head, "I have not"

Hanae smiled and bowed her head, "good afternoon Taichou"
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Renya nodded and unrolled it, reading over the contents

Ukitake smiled 'could you be a dear and fetch Kaien here, ahh but do come back, i wish to see you too'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:40 pm

Yoruichi returned to her work.

Hanae nodded, "Of course Taichou" she replied bowing her head before she left.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Renya bowed 'i'll deal with this, Onee-sama'

Ukitake just smiled, waiting
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:44 pm

Yoruichi nodded, "Of course"

Hanae soon returned with Kaien by her side.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Renya flashstepped away in an instant to sort out the request

Ukitake stood up 'this is the last time i will ask you Kaien, will you be my Vice Captain?'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:48 pm

Yoruichi returned to her work.

Kaien sighed, "Taichou, i will refuse yet again you know i do not want to"
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:50 pm

Renya was filing a report to the king about the progress of the investigation

Ukitake smiled 'i had to check Kaien' he turned to Hanae 'Hanae-chan, the position is open to you, if you wish to take it'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:53 pm

Yoruichi was working away.

"Taichou, that is a great honor to offer me such a high position, but i can not take it" Hanae said softly bowing her head.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Renya sent off the report with one of her most trusted men, knowing he would not dare look

Ukitake sighed 'whats with my squad!?' he sat down 'guys... i really need someone to help in the office, and you are two of my trusted'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Yoruichi soon had her work done she stood up to check progress of other things.

"Taichou you know my reaons: Kaien sighed as he waved, "I have a mission to do catch ya later" he stated before leaving.

Hanae stood there with her head bowed, she couldnt take the position then she would be noticed more, she liked being invisible so to speak.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Renya was soon finished she decided to check over the latest patrol reports

'Hanae-chan, at least help me in the office, think it over' Ukitake sighed
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:02 pm

Yoruichi checked over her squad making sure everything was in order.

"I will always help you in the office Taichou" Hanae smiled at him, "If you want me to... i will take the posiyion for you" she replied softly she couldnt see him look so.... down.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:04 pm

Renya was reading over the reports, at work she paid attention to every detail, made sure everything was right on time

Ukitake smiled 'i need a vice captain, and i will only choose from Kaien or you'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Yoruichi walked around everything was in order now.

"Then i shall take the position you offered me" Hanae replied softly.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Renya finished up and picked up one of the requests, the 8th had issued a request of her Punishment Force members to accompany some of their men on a mission, she flashstepped off to the either to talk it out herself, knocking on the door

Ukitake looked overjoyed 'then welcome into the office as my official vice captain!'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:12 pm

Shunsui was lazing about drinking, his paperwork a mess on the desk but he was on the floor smiling.

Hanae smiled, the smile she wore everyday in and out the one masking her true feelings, "Thank you Taichou"
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum