Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and the Slytherin Sisters

2 posters

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Harry Potter and the Slytherin Sisters - Page 20 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Slytherin Sisters

Post  jayj Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:17 pm

"Your not the boss of me" Sofia snapped slightly, "Why should i listen to you... oh wait because your little miss perfect.... well i have had enough of it!" she hissed.

Draco was shocked Sofia had never spoken in a tone like that to her sister.
jayj
jayj
Admin

https://animeforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Slytherin Sisters - Page 20 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Slytherin Sisters

Post  Nanashi Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:20 pm

Alexi smirked 'when you can injure me in a duel... then you can stand up to me... got it... weed'

George sighed why wouldnt she stop it, she was going to get hurt
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Sofia looked down she knew that would never happen.

Draco sipped his drink.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Alexi looked away towards the teachers desk 'exactly... now shut up... and stop making a scene'

George sighed Alexi wasnt very nice, but he wanted Sofia to be safe.. not brave
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:24 pm

"I'm not making a scene" Sofia sighed, "I was only asking why you didn't like George so much"

Draco stayed in silence.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:27 pm

'want a brief list!... hes a pureblood traitor.. those are worse than mudbloods and muggles... hes a weasley.. which in my opinion and many others, should be a pureblood family that is exiled.. and lastly hes a gryffindor... enough!' Alexi stated

George kept his head down people were looking at him now

'whoa are they fighting again'

'the younger one is in for it if she doesnt shut up'

'are they talking about George weasley'

Fred was staring at his brother
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:30 pm

"Who cares about all of that" Sofia sighed, "Isn't it what is inside that counts" she replied, "Anyway... its not as if i would of gone out with him... he doesn't even like me i am sure of it... i just wanted a friend... he is so easy to talk too and kind... is that so wrong?" she asked.

Draco was trying to stay calm.

"Oh my god... they are fighting over a boy"

"Wow George Weasley with you know whos daughter?"

"As if that would happen Gryffindor have better taste than Slytherin scum"
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:34 pm

'one more word, Sofia... and i will send you to the Nurses office' Alexis voice was full of threat, she was serious, her expression told everyone she was serious

George sighed keeping his head down

Fred shook his head 'no man George.. no'

'ohhhhh whats going to happen now eh'

Harry meanwhile was in total shock at it all, he now understood why Alexi had hated him so much, Harry had effectively killed their father
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:37 pm

"So its wrong to like someone... but yet you like Draco?" Sofia replied, "Why is it wrong for me to have someone when you are allowed someone?" Sofia whispered... all she wanted was a friend even if it didn't work out she just needed someone else apart from her sister.

"George you don't like her do you?" Ron asked his brother.

The whispering continued.

"Ohh maybe another big fight will happen in the great hall just like on the train"

"Ohh that was exciting to watch"
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:40 pm

'Draco is a respectable man, not scum!' Alexi stated not even glancing at either Draco or Pansy to watch their reactions 'when you find a man of class then talk to me... do you hear me, now shut your rotten mouth, or you are no sister of mine'

George sighed 'shut up'

'they wouldnt fight with all the teachers here would they'

'doubt it'

'dumbledore wouldnt allow it i know'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:44 pm

"A man of class? who like Crabbe and Goyle?" Sofia asked, "To me George is better than Draco in every way... least he doesn't look down upon the weak like you do... it disgusts me... especially considering a certain someones past... you are too like him and i hate it" Sofia stated.

Draco chocked on his drink had he just been compared to George Weasley?.

"But George this is about you... if you have nothing to do with it then your fine" Ron smiled.

jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Alexi stared up at her 'dont you dare... dont you dare compare Draco to that scumbucket.... and i warned you... i warned you about that... dont you dare disrespect our family'

George sighed 'i dont know okay.. well i do i do'

Fred sighed 'George man'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:51 pm

"What are you going to do about it?" Sofia stated standing up too, "You can't choose your family... but if i could i wouldn't of chosen him for a dad or who i have for a mother" she replied coldly.

Draco was just shocked.

"George... don't get involved leave it man" Ron stated, "Harry and Hermoine will tell you its no use getting hurt for a girl... specially one thats related to you know who"

People looked up as if expecting a fight.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Alexi clenched her fists 'get out of my sight... dont you dare return to my side... i swear... you dont deserve all you have'

people were starting to look up

Snape had his head in his hands, were they serious

Harry sighed 'im not getting involved'

Fred did not look happy about this at all 'George!'

George sighed 'please leave it'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:57 pm

"I would rather of been a muggle born" Sofia hissed to her sister knowing it was one of the greatest insults before she moved to leave.

Draco was sure something was going to happen now.

"Come on you don't need a girl you've got Fred" Ron smiled wearily.

Mcgonagell wasn't sure what was going to happen next but she knew Dumbledore would not let anyone get hurt.

jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Alexi stood up and aimed a stunning spell at her sister seething with rage

thats when Snape got up, he couldnt let his house lose more points than he needed to

George looked down and said nothing, he couldnt stand people telling him what to do

Fred sighed closing his eyes

'ohh the elder one'

'yeah well shes the real bitch isnt she, i mean you heard what the younger one said'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:07 pm

Sofia had got hit by the stunning spell she shook slightly as the spell wore off she threw a hex at her sister though she was on the floor.

Draco didn't know what to do.

Ron sighed this was bad.

"Ohh my... another war"

"This is going to be good"

"But no doubt the younger one will get beaten"
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:09 pm

Alexi waved her wand to protect herself

Snape moved 'BOTH OF YOU' he hated having to do this '10 points from Slytherin... each!'

people were looking down at their tables now

George sighed why couldnt they just stop it
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Sofia picked herself up from the floor, she so badly wanted to prove to her sister she could fight too. It was clear she wasn't thinking straight as she sent reducto towards her sister.

"Look George shes gone crazy... shes ignoring Snape" Ron stated.

Draco was silent.

jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Snape blocked the curse this time 'ten more points from Slytherin and detention for Sofia with me'

Alexi just sat down calmly smiling to herself

George kept his head down

Fred sighed he knew what was going through Georges head
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:20 pm

Sofia was shaking her sister was just calm... it wasn't making things any better so she moved from the great hall before she did something even more stupid.

Draco sighed.

Ron looked back down.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Snape followed her 'what the hell do you think you are doing?'

people were silent

Alexi looked around 'oh.. what a shame, i was so looking forward to pudding' she stated rather loudly

George frowned, how could she be like this
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:27 pm

"I... i don't know" Sofia sighed leaning against the wall.

Draco chuckled slightly.

Ron sighed what an eventful first day back.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:29 pm

Snape sighed 'why do you do it? make a scene i just told you not to'

Alexi got herself another drink, seeing as she had exploded hers with magical rage

George just wanted to be alone
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:30 pm

"I don't know!" Sofia replied.

Draco was quietly drinking too.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum