Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Espada evil twist

2 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Espada evil twist - Page 7 Empty Re: Espada evil twist

Post  jayj Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:57 pm

Kensei held Ayame down and moved his hand to comfort her.

Isane moved inside and injected Ayame to sleep. It was the best possible solution if she was asleep she couldn't see the illusions.

Sakura carried on thrashing about tears rolled down her cheeks. The pain was unbearable. Byakuya held her hands down to stop her from causing anymore injuries with her own hands. He knew this was breaking Ginrei to see his ownd grandchild harming themselves from an illusion.

Aizen chuckled, "They will never forget"
jayj
jayj
Admin

https://animeforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Ayame was out, free from the illusions... for now

Ginrei hated this he couldnt watch any longer he covered his eyes with one hand

Unohana saw right away this was the same as Ayame an illusion she did the only thing she could and sedated the girl sighing how could one man have so much power

Gin laughed 'good! this could make them weary now'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:23 pm

Kensei sighed as he left fourth he never expected this to happen.

Isane left putting up barriers in the room. No one could visit without permission.

Sakura fell limp, sound asleep. But the look of pain did not leave her face.

Byakuya picked her up in his arms he would have her changed from the soaked clothes. "You and I both know the only way she is staying in fourth is if she is bound there, I never thought I would say this but... Look after her" he sighed softly he was so worried.

Aizen chuckled, "Oh when that wears off the soul society will have a rude awakening" he chuckled.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:46 am

Unohana took the girl and nodded 'you have permission to visit, you and Ginrei' she would do as asked and look after the girl

Gin laughed 'what are you going to do now?'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:57 pm

"No one else without my permission" Byakuya stated, "Unless you see fit" he sighed he was clearly worried.

Kensei moved off home sighing.

"They will wake up screaming" Aizen chuckled, "Then I might just convince them that killing the head captain would meantey could come home to their lovers" he chuckled.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Unohana nodded and moved taking Sakura to the fourth to set up a room for her

Gin raised his eyebrow 'well the only thing that will do will get them killed' he laughed
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Byakuya sighed sitting down.

"No no it will get them locked into fourth permantely, therefor we shall know where they are at all times so if we get bored we can always... take them back." Aizen chuckled. "But i shall think on it"
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:19 pm

the night passed and soon it was morning and the effects were starting to wear off
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Sakura was slowly starting to come round. She groaned slightly already feeling the pain that was beginning to worsen the more she woke up to reality.

Kensei had returned to Ayames room that morning. He felt really bad he had spoken to Shinji his good friend about it and made the decision to support the girl.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Unohana was doing checks already she knew this was going to take a long time

Ayame opened her eyes to a slight headache, the light made her wince.. had she survived, she knew she had blacked out, gradually the pain in her head worsened
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Sakura gripped her head whimpering slightly. The tears began to form, the pain was different from last night. But none the less it hurt.

Kensei looked over at her, "Would you like me to close the curtains?" he asked seeing her wince from the light.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Unohana heard the whimpering and moved into the room 'Sakura? are you okay?' she moved over slowly

Ayame touched her head the pain was growing almost unbearable but she soldiered on 'Ken....' of course she recognised his voice, he must have saved her
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:34 pm

"My head... feels like it's on fire" Sakura whispered still clutching it. She had curled up into a ball as a form of defence against the pain but of course it wouldn't work. She coughed slightly not realising she was developing a cold in reality due to being out in the rain.

Kensei moved closing the curtains so it was dark before he moved over to her, "Is there anything you need?" he asked sitting beside her. He had told Hisagi he was visiting her but at the mention of Nanashi's name he saw the flicker of pain in his lieutenant. So he let it drop.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:37 pm

'ahh maybe a fever' Unohana smiled 'i will get you pain relief' it had to be from the damp

Ayame tried to shake the pain from her head but it was growing 'is Hisagi mad at you?' she asked, though her face did contort with the pain even though she didnt want it to.. it was a strange feeling, like someone was hammering nails into her skull
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:40 pm

Sakura opened her eyes slightly bearing through the pain. She was in fourth?. Alarm bells began to ring. She had to get out of here. Sakura has had many battles with fourth resulting in a 5-3 her only winning 3 times against it.

Kensei sighed, "He doesn't know" he would not let her worry about trivial matters. He was only doing this to help her get back on track. He woul dnot leave any soldier behind so if he could help he would.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Unohana moved placing her hand on her head 'hmmm your temperature doesnt feel so bad.. maybe just a headache then?'

'Ken' Ayame tried to focus on the conversation not the pain 'he tried to kill me' she winced again 'im not mad.. he has every... shit' a stab of pain 'he has every right to be upset... im sorry, but i know that its you im supposed to be with' wait, was that right? she knew Grimmjow was a lie... surely Kensei was here now, that proved this was real... or was it.. now she was only confusing herself
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Sakura thought on what plans had failed. She remembered feining how she needed rest but unluckily Unohana always carried sedation supplies on her. Next was the sneak out whilst she went out but she had kept a check on her pressure. Sighing the only one that work was to be quiet and make her think like she was getting rest and make an escape. Her thinking process was cut short when the pain in her head increased. She gripped it tightly whimpering.

Kensei placed his hand over hers silently. To him it felt awkward but maybe to her it didn't. "I am here now"
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Unohana moved bringing her pain relief 'here take this, it should make your head feel better' she smiled hoping to god it was just a headache

Ayame grimaced with the pain 'i dont deserve you' her confusion was growing with each second of pain 'Ken... what is the fucking truth... what did i do?'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Sakura did as told taking the pain relief. More because the pain was too much for her to just ignore.

"What do you mean?" Kensei asked. She was very confusing.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:56 pm

Unohana sat down 'give it a minute to kick in' she would wait to see, these cases were so unpredictable

Ayame gripped her hair with one hand in a vain attempt to dull the pain 'i'm going insane... a prisoner in my own head'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Sakura tried not to flinch as the pain intensified. But for Unohana's sake she smiled slightly, "Thanks... it feels much better"

Kensei removed her hand from her head, "Let me go get someone, you are in pain"
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Unohana looked at the clock, no way it had time to work yet 'really?'

Ayame nodded slightly but quickly regretted it, the movement made her head pound, she could scream if she wasnt so prideful
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:03 pm

Sakura nodded smiling, "Feels much much better" she pulled the covers up over her more. She wanted out of here and to be rid of the pain that was just getting worse and worse.

Kensei moved and tracked Unohanas pressure knocking on the door. He could feel the power of the barrier placed upon the room so he could only guess this was the other girls room.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:06 pm

'if you are sure' Unohana moved to answer the door 'ill be back later' she moved out of the room 'Kensei?'

now that Ayame was alone, she moved her arm over her face and clenched her jaw the pain was blinding
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Sakura just smiled through the pain but when Unohana had left she let the pain show on her face. It was unbearable.

Kensei sighed, "Nanashi is getting a really bad headache... she is in pain" he rubbed the back of his head slightly.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next