Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Noble Clans

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Four Noble Clans Empty The Four Noble Clans

Post  jayj Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Name: Hitohira Mahou

Birthday: April 2nd

Family: Mahou family, the family blessed with 'magic', one of the four most noble families in Soul Society. The Mahou family are the commanders of the Kidōshū. Only those who excel with Kido can get in. The Mahou family are responsible for their activities and are responsible for finding new ways of using Kido. Not just in attack but also for defence and healing. Their activities are kept top secret only those with permission are allowed to know. Hitohira is the first daughter to have been born into the family after generations. All of the predecessors have been male until now. Her older brother who is the head of house dotes on his younger sister and likes to wrap her up in cotton wool as there has not been a female born into the household for a very long time. Her family have two heirlooms one being a staff designed to strengthen Kido which her brother owns as that is meant for the head of house. But for the lady a single silver ring was passed down. It had been sat in a box for years waiting for a female to be born into the family. The ring itself was a simple design looking like leaves entwined to another. Hitohira wears it on a chain around her neck for fear of it slipping off her finger.

Personality: Hitohira is generally quiet unless spoken to. Being the only daughter of her family she was molded into to being the perfect lady for a future husband to be. She looks up to her older brother in hopes to be as strong as him. Her personality can be very calming and she has a good nature always willing to put a smile to someones face.

Skills: Hitohira's skills are all round good. Her Kido is impeccable, its the skill she has achieved most in. As her family is the commander of the Kidōshū she was taught to be best in Kido out of everything. Her speed is also high up in her skills. Though she can not match the speed of the second squad. Hitohira is also good with her sword, but then is found to rely on Kido out of everything. Lastly is her skills with hand to hand... they are her worst as she was brought up to women should not fight with their hands so its the one she lacks most strength in.

Zanpakuto: (Kusari Denki) Chains of electricity. Her zanpackto is unusual. When in Shikia she has a sword that is covered in silver chains from the tip to the hilt and they run up her arms. she can send waves of chains wrapping around the body of her victim as waves of electricity pulsate through the metal chains and shock the victim. She can also send chains into the ground and pop up anyway. The silver chains themselves are sharp and could cut into your skin.

Appearance:
The Four Noble Clans 2hnqhro
jayj
jayj
Admin

https://animeforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Four Noble Clans Empty Re: The Four Noble Clans

Post  Nanashi Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Name:
Kimiko Ryuujin

Birthday:
18th May

Family:
The Ryuujin family (the family of the Dragon Gods) are one of the four great noble families in Soul Society.
The Ryuujin family are tasked with protecting Royal artefacts in Soul Society, they know and protect the location of the Ōken, the King’s Key, which opens the dimension to the Spirit King, they are also tasked with hand picking possible trusted guards to join the Ōzokutokumu, the Royal Guard, they deal with all things relating to the Royal Family.
Though the family does not own a division within the Gotei 13, they do have to be skilled in combat because of their duties and do have a close tie with the Gotei 13.
The Ryuujin family were given a headdress depicting a Dragon from the Spirit King as a Crown to show their importance, since earning the gift, it has been handed down from generation to generation of the Head of the Ryuujin house.

Personality: Kimiko is intelligent and witty, she holds an intimate knowledge of the Soul Society and its workings through her social standing, she is a serious and mature individual, doing her duties flawlessly, though it makes her seem cold and closed off socially

Skills:
Hand to Hand combat - although Kimiko was trained to fight unarmed to a high standard, she has never needed to in a real combat situation
Zanjuitsu - sword play is Kimiko's excellence, she binds swordplay and kido perfectly, because of her Zanpakutō type
Kido - Kimiko is good with fire or bomb type Kido, she has learned to heal, but again, she never has, as she has never needed to
Hoho - Kimiko is fast in combat, it gives her a slight edge with her fast swordplay

Zanpakutō: Hinote ("blaze"). Kimiko’s Zanpakutō is sealed in an average katana with a round guard and a red hilt.
Shikai: Its Shikai command is ‘Meramera’ ("burst into flames"). becomes a double-edged long sword of bright crimson with a black ornate handle that bares the appearance of a twisting dragon, as though it is spitting the 'flame' of the sword out
Shikai Special Ability: Hinote's ability lies in the manipulation of fire, at any time Kimiko can set her blade fully alight by running her hand along the blade

Appearance:
The Four Noble Clans 1zg55cl
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Hitohira was sitting in the gardens of there manor. She was watching a butterfly. Smiling she held out her hand and the butterfly landed on the tips of her fingers.

Hiroshi was sitting in the living room of his manor reading over the paper.

Byakuya sighed listening to Ginrei go on about how he had sent out invites for suitors. he did not want this.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:45 pm

Ichiro was in the main room overlooking the gardens

Kimiko was drinking tea quietly

Ginrei was excited 'ive sent one out to the younger daughter of the Mahou clan, AND one to the female head of the Ryuujin family, surely i will find someone who you will fall head over heels for'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Hitohira smiled just watching the butterfly. She loved being out in the gardens.

"An invite came for you" Hiroshi replied nodding to the table.

Byakuya sighed, "The Mahou daughter is too young and the head of Ryuujin family would not be suitable for this clan" he stated.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Ichirou had one of the maids call his sister as he read the paper infront of him

'and what of this invite?' Kimiko asked sipping at her tea 'an invite to where and for what purpose?' she never wasted her time

Ginrei sighed 'whats wrong with either of them, so the first is a little young, but shes very beautiful, and you arent THAT old Byakuya, and the latter, how is she not suitable?'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:59 pm

Hitohira looked up and smiled before she moved inside to her brother. "You called" she smiled at him.

"The Kuchiki clan are looking for suitors" Hiroshi replied. "You have got an invite"

Byakuya sighed heavily, "The girl will be naive if she is young... i do not have time to be teaching things" he replied he was just trying to find away out in all honesty the girl was perfect age as was the other. "And the Ryuujin, she is not suitable... she may be beautiful but she is far too powerful we only need one powerful one in the family"
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:03 pm

'i have a task for you' Ichirou stated still reading it over again

'many men have tried to wed me, what makes this young man any better' Kimiko waved it off, not even thinking that it would be the head of the house

Ginrei sighed 'the younger will not be naive shes as educated as any fine noble woman' he sat back clearly displeased 'and the Ryuujin, power is exactly what we could do with, imagine that, taking a powerful house under your own... and even you think she is beautiful thats a start, you are a hard man to please'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:08 pm

"Oh?" Hitohira smiled, "What do you need me to do?"

"Its Byakuya Kuchiki, the head of the Kuchiki clan" Hiroshi replied. "He would be a fine young man"

Byakuya sighed, "All noble women are beautiful... they are molded to be that way" he stated clearly. "I do not wish to be having suitors"
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:12 pm

'the Kuchiki have requested you as a suitor for the head of the house, what an accolade' Ichirou stated 'you will accept, naturally'

Kimiko looked up 'the head of the house, specifically asked to marry me? my my Byakuya Kuchiki, and here i thought he wasnt interested in marriage'

Ginrei rolled his eyes 'no they arent all beautiful at all, Byakuya, you have to marry eventually, there are no heirs you know its important'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:19 pm

"O-Oh" Hitohira stumbled for words slightly. She had not expected him to turn around and say something like that.

Hiroshi nodded, "I assume other woman have been asked as suitors so you must capture his heart"

Byakuya sighed, "I do not wish to marry either of them" he placed his paper down. "This house does not need heirs right this instant"
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Ichirou smiled 'this is a brilliant news, ahh if you married him, that would be an accolade indeed, a very very good ally to have, you must marry him'

'i am the only female head of house of such a powerful family' Kimiko stated sipping at her tea again 'so im guessing he isnt really interested either way, i will not pander to his beck and call, if he has sense he'll see that our family is a powerful ally to him'

Ginrei sighed 'Byakuya, it does, i let you have your way once, and now i ask that you produce a child, please follow the rules for once'

Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Hitohira smiled slightly. "Do.. i have to marry him?" she asked tentatively. "Just i am not sure he would be interested in me"

Hiroshi sighed, "You are forgetting the Mahou clan, they had a daughter"

Byakuya sighed heavily, "I will think on it" though to him that meant a no.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:33 pm

'you have to marry him, he WILL like you, you will make him like you' Ichirou stated 'this is very big for the family'

'she does not hold a position like i do' Kimiko stated 'isnt she younger than me, maybe too young for our little prince' she had no interest in men of any description, she had never seen Byakuya face to face before, she had seen him from afar and yes he was very handsome, well from what she knew at least, she didnt mind marrying for convience

Ginrei sighed closing his eyes, Byakuya may think about it, but Ginrei knew as soon as he opened the doors of his shrine for Hisana, seeing her picture would sway his mind away from marriage once more
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:38 pm

Hitohira smiled slightly, "But what if he has sent for other suitors... i am nothing compared the head of the Ryuujin family... if she has been sent an invite he would pick her i am sure of it. But i... will try"

Hiroshi nodded, "Indeed but you never know the Kuchiki have always been weird"

Byakuya picked up his paper again and started to read.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:41 pm

'you are younger, you will have your beauty for longer, men see not power, they see beauty, and if anything, she will threaten his position, he wont like that' Ichirou stated with a smile 'he wont want her, i guarantee it'

Kimiko stood up 'we will see'

Ginrei stood up to leave him alone 'at least make an effort alright, Hisana wouldnt want you to be alone forever, you know that'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Hitohira smiled, "When am i to meet him?" she would do it for her brother.

Hiroshi nodded to her, "See to it you are in your finest clothes for tomorrow evening."

Byakuya threw his paper back on the table sighing he did not need this.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:46 pm

'tomorrow' Ichirou stated 'dont worry ill have everything prepared'

Kimiko nodded 'i will' with that she left to go to her own room

Ginrei patted his shoulder 'its been over 50 years since she passed away, Byakuya, youve proven your point, its time you lived your life for you, alright'
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Hitohira nodded, "Of course" she smiled standing up. "Anything else?"

Hiroshi nodded to her before he returned to reading his paper.

Byakuya sighed and left to go to his room.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Ichirou shook his head 'sleep, prepare for tomorrow'

Kimiko sat in her room and opened the sliding door out onto the garden, she picked up her small thin pipe to smoke

Ginrei moved off himself
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:58 pm

"Of course" Hitohira smiled. "Goodnight brother" she spoke softly before she moved to her room.

Hiroshi moved off to his own room.

Byakuya would sleep for the night.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Ichijou just went back to his reading

Kimiko smoked her pipe in the silence of her room she enjoyed the peace, she would sleep soon
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:02 pm

The night went by and soon came morning. News had leaked out that Byakuya may be remarrying. Yes the womans associations had gotten wind of it. Byakuya was in a foul mood as he was forced to dress casual today and take a day off work.

Hitohira was in her room just thinking.

Hiroshi had gotten his grand daughter a new kimono for her meeting tonight.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanashi Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:05 pm

Ginrei was waiting already

as Hitohira was first, Ichirou had the maids go to help her get ready in the finest Kimono they had

Kimiko was reading through some of the house tasks that had to be approved by her, it was like she didnt care about her meeting later
Nanashi
Nanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  jayj Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Byakuya sighed moving in the front room. It was not long until the first suitor. He was still displeased.

Hitohira was finally all dressed. She looked at the ring she was wearing around her neck sighing she took it off the chain and placed it on her finger as it was a special occasion.

Hiroshi sent the box up with a maid.
jayj
jayj
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next